Friday 23 October 2009

Prague - better late than never

I don't think I have ever put in as much work and effort into processing a batch of photos.

Between being completely burned out / run down this week and technical problems (probably my own fault in fairness) it has taken me until now to get them all processed, resized and uploaded.

I gave a lot of my images from this trip a 'Lomo' look which I thought portrayed how bitterly cold it was. Having said that however, the city is so photogenic and the Old Town in particular being truly charming. Excellent food, excellent beer, excellent sights, excellent city, excellent trip. I hope to return some day on a trip that Tracy and I have been toying with. Hopefully it'll come true.

For now click any image to open the set and enjoy.

IMG_0772

Wenceslas Square at night.


IMG_0210

Old Town Square. The Astronomical Clock can be seen on the left.


IMG_0851

The National Museum during rush hour. Cheers Dad (he knows why).


IMG_0673

Prague Castle. The view from our hotel room. Thanks again to my parents for swapping rooms with us.

No comments: